Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Collection of Text Qoutes (Since 2000)



Never in my life have I known someone as special as you are. It’s because I can only see you through my heart and what I see is a wonderful person I won’t see in anywhere else but in you.

I often feel like you’re my image in a mirror. Smile and you’ll see me smile too. Frown and you’ll see me frown too. Make a face a I’ll create one too. But what I think I’ll never do is to turn my back when you do.

I’m propagating a unicameral form of idiosyncrasy occurring malevolently in meritorious piece of clasterubial brain!! In short “im thinking of you”.

If one day you feel like crying call me.. I don’t promise to make you laugh but I can cry with you.. But if one day you call and there’s no answer, come and see me..perhaps it’s me who needs you.

A flower is a flower, a plum is plum, a kiss is not a kiss without a tongue so if you want to exercise your tongue just call me and I will give you a chewing gum.

Sometimes caring is better than loving. Sometimes tea is better than coffee. Sometimes smile is better than laughter. But nobody is better than “u” finding time to text me. Thanks!

If someone comes into your life and becomes a part of you but for some reason she could not stay, don’t cry too much. Just be glad that your paths crossed and somehow she made you happy even in a single while.

I always think of you. But I always fail to know the reason why, Is there something else I should know about you? But there’s something I know thats true. That life will always be sad without you.

I’ve made so many mistakes in my life but something I did right was to have you
. I don’t want to make another mistake by losing a person like you.

Every text message I send to you is not considered as expense, rather as revenue, because a nice person like you is definitely an asset! Great accounting!

Wake me up when you’re heart needs company. Take my hand when you feel alone. Turn to me when you need someone to lean on because til time runs out, I will always be your friend.

Love doesn’t ask why for it is the reason itself. Love doesn’t ask what if for ot is willing to risk all. Love doesn’t ask until when for it knows only forever.

I won’t beep you if I don’t miss you. I won’t waste my time testing you if you are special. There’s so many reasons why, but 1 thing I thinks for sure, you are special…

I can’t find a reason why why God gave you to me, but that’s not the question to be asked. Maybe the question is, How did God know that I badly needed someone like you.

Hold a true friend with both your hands, don’t let go because true friends come once in a lifetime. That is why im holding you tight! Precious treasure I can’t let go.

Qoute: “ I promised not to love someone because im not ready yet, then you came into my life and all has changed. I left my promise untrue because I can’t help the fact that im so inlove with you.

Days are made special with a smile. So smile..smile at everyone..smile at everything..smile at any occasion.. a friendly reminder from the phil mental institute.

When life gives you a thousand reason to cry, show that you have a thousand and one reasons to smile. Keep smiling and enjoy life no matter how bad it may seem..

God made the beauty of the earth, the glory up above and im forever grateful that he made the man I love…

Keeping a friend is as difficult as losing one. You sacrifice a lot to keep them. I may not have sacrificed enough for you but in my heart I swear im keeping you.

Note: This brain twister should be sent only to those who are smart and capable. Please re arrange these letters to make just one word “unwoodstrej”

-a line-doesn’t-have-an-end-unless-u-put-a-dot-on-its-edges—let—us-b-like-this—line—that-never-ends-lets-not---put-dots—on-it—and-keep-it-in-our-hearts-forever-J

Though times may change and years may pass, one thing will never end. The thankfulness I’ll always feel because you have been my friend.

Scientists have a theory that life on earth came from a meteor that crashed long ago. Don’t know about that but I know that life’s a whole lot better since you crashed into mine.

What’s rare? Wining a lottery ticket, grand slam in world series, 18 century coin found in a garage sale…the rarest.. great guy like you!!

Slowly im missing you, but I still try to keep things where they should be so when you feel that I don’t care for you, just try to remember that all my care for you grows inside me where no one can see..

Friends are like balloons. Once you let them go can never have them back. That is why I’ll tie you tight in my heart so that you will be with me for the rest of my life..

Life is full of beautiful things soft sunset, painted rainbows, delicate blossoms, love and laughter, quiet moments, and nice people like you.

For as long as there is tomorrow, I will be hre. For as long as you need me in your life. I’ll be with you. I would not leave you for as long as you wish me to be
there..i’ll stay..

Days may pass and you won’t hear anything from me, but always remember that on a clear day or a cloudy night I always wish you to be safe and happy..

In this world where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite, I will always be your friend.. beyond words, beyond times, beyond distance!!

I miss you when there’s no reason how much more if there was? I miss you more when we talk. How muck more if we don’t? I miss you after we’re together. How much more if I can see you never? I miss you now! How much more later?

When you look for the right person, you always end up with the wrong one. But when you just sit by the corner and wait, he comes along and shares the corner with you..

I don’t want to say I miss you though deep inside I do because I’m afraid youmight see through and know how much fear I have of losing someone like you..

The loveliest day comes when you wake up each day and find out that love still colors your world through persons who truly care and never fail to remember.

When days are dark and I feel blue, can I ask something? Can I think of you? It’s the only way I could get through because it’s nice to know I have you.

I don’t mind being a tree as long as you’re on an island with me!

A soft rain falls gently on my weary eyes, as if to hide a single tear. My life will be forever in autumn, because you are not here.

As I woke up this morning, my angel came smiling and asked, “What’s your wish for today?” I paused for awhile then I told her not to worry about me and just take care of you.

They say friends always need to hold hands but not us because even if we are not holding each others hands, we know that we always have each other to hold on to..

When you need someone to be there for you and no one is around, gaze up to the sky. I may not be there to cheer you up but remember that we’re just under the sane sky, I could never be too far!

You can hide the pain that you feel and make others believe that you can move on but you can never deny the truth to yourself that the person who has failed and hurt you is still the person you will always choose to love.

I always thought that love can melt away the pain no matter how painful it is, but I realized that pain can melt away love no matter how great it is.

One of the greatest blessings there could be is having you,. we may not meet, talk, keep in touch as often as we want, but I know within my heart that you are there caring for me as I do for you.

Knowing you is one of the wonderful things that happened to me. Though I know we can’t be together all the time, it’s enough that I have you in my life.

If sometimes text comes in the wrong time, sorry for the inconvenience and when your cell phone beeps only to find out that it’s me, I hope you’re not disappointed, I’m just someone who remembers and cares.

There can never be someone who can take the place I have saved for you in my heart because even if time would bring me someone new, my heart would refuse to let go of a sweet friend like you.

You’ve got lots of friends that you won’t even notice my absence. If someday you find no one, I’m just around!

If I could pick one moment out of time and keep it shining always new, of all the days that I have lived, I’d pick the moment I knew you.

Time may set us apart and it may never permit us to be together yet no matter what happens, bear in mind that in my heart you will never lose your place and will never be replaced.

I woke up from a dream crying. I was shot dead through the heart. I cried not because I’m afraid to die but because I can’t bear the pain knowing you are inside that heart.

Someday I wish to be remembered as your bestfriend in life. But I would rather choose to be remembered as your true friend because not all bestfriends are true but true friends are better than the best.

Sometimes we hold back our feelings not because we are scared of falling for the person but because that person has always been meant just for our dreams.

I said I love you, you said you love me too.. This morning my doctor said I was nuts! Well, I guess that made us two!

You deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting but in the arms of someone who will take care of you now, love you forever and leave you never.

As butterflies close your eyes and fireflies light the night, may the angels keep you warm as you take your sleep tonight.

We bridge distance with words still we know ours is more than an exchange of text messages. It’s keeping friendship alive..

Silence means yes but I rather hear even the simplest hello from you.

I used to think that the world is so unfair. Everyday it gives me so many reasons to hate it but how can I hate the same wonderful world that gave me the same wonderful you.

Little birdie in the sky dropped a poopoo in my eye. I didn’t scream I didn’t cry. I just thanked God that carabaos don’t fly. Thank God for small blessings.

It’s fine rather amazing how we’ve come to know each other and eventually become friends. Life has its miracles and knowing you is reason enough to believe in one.

No comments: